Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

Just joined after a whirlwind week of buying my new Giulia. I have been looking at them since I wandered into the showroom back in March. I knew instantly that the Giulia was going to be my next car. Over a few months I researched off the internet and playing with the configurator and finally locked down to an extremely specific car. Finally, in June I went to the dealer and handed over details which the salesman immediately was told it would be a customer order. This wasn't a big deal as I am not in need of a car, so we waited with a text messages back and forth to stay connected.

Fast forward in last week. Along with everyone else I was reading the Motor Trend article on the Giulia and got excited again. Went onto Autotrader.com to search the country and in a completely dumb frackin' luck a dealer in Las Vegas had a car with my exact specs. I literally had to reread the window sticker like 4 times to make sure it was right. I was dumbfounded that it existed. I immediately called the salesman and told him. He said he would look into it and 10 minutes later called me back saying they are going to get the car for me! So in three days pulled together the down payment (I figured I had 8 months to get this taken care of, not 3 days) and a complete lack of sleep I bought the Giulia!

Now I am just waiting for the car to be transported from Las Vegas to Seattle. I cannot wait to get the car home as well as engage with this forum. I have already found a great deal of information from this website and hope to be helpful back!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Just joined after a whirlwind week of buying my new Giulia. I have been looking at them since I wandered into the showroom back in March. I knew instantly that the Giulia was going to be my next car. Over a few months I researched off the internet and playing with the configurator and finally locked down to an extremely specific car. Finally, in June I went to the dealer and handed over details which the salesman immediately was told it would be a customer order. This wasn't a big deal as I am not in need of a car, so we waited with a text messages back and forth to stay connected.

Fast forward in last week. Along with everyone else I was reading the Motor Trend article on the Giulia and got excited again. Went onto Autotrader.com to search the country and in a completely dumb frackin' luck a dealer in Las Vegas had a car with my exact specs. I literally had to reread the window sticker like 4 times to make sure it was right. I was dumbfounded that it existed. I immediately called the salesman and told him. He said he would look into it and 10 minutes later called me back saying they are going to get the car for me! So in three days pulled together the down payment (I figured I had 8 months to get this taken care of, not 3 days) and a complete lack of sleep I bought the Giulia!

Now I am just waiting for the car to be transported from Las Vegas to Seattle. I cannot wait to get the car home as well as engage with this forum. I have already found a great deal of information from this website and hope to be helpful back!
Congratulations and welcome PNW! How did you spec out the car? We all like pics here, so send some soon.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Congrats and Welcome.

Reactions: PNW_Giulia_Owner

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations and welcome PNW! How did you spec out the car? We all like pics here, so send some soon.
Thank you! Unfortunately she is still on her way up from Las Vegas. Once I get the key there will be plenty of pictures. :)

As for the specs Here is what is how she is setup:
- Year: 2017
- Model: Giulia
- Package: QV
- Color Monte Carlo Blue w/ Yellow Calipers (this was the difficult combo)
- Standard brakes
- Dark 5 hole rims
- Standard seats with red stitching (was going to go with the green and white until the misses pointed out how fast that white will turn to dirt grey)
- Fancy steering wheel
- Upgraded sound system
- Driver Assist package

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thank you! Unfortunately she is still on her way up from Las Vegas. Once I get the key there will be plenty of pictures. :)

- Standard brakes
- Dark 5 hole rims
- Standard seats with red stitching (was going to go with the green and white until the misses pointed out how fast that white will turn to dirt grey)
- Fancy steering wheel
- Upgraded sound system
- Driver Assist package
Yes, the Yellow Calipers, otherwise you could have saved some time and picked up the Monte Carlo Blue QV with Red Calipers that Rairdon's has in stock VIN : ZARFAEAV9H7557836

·
Registered
573 Posts
But it also has the Bright Tecnico Wheels and I like the dark wheels better with the Montecarlo Blue. If only I could get the Dark Tecnico's with the Ti.

·
Registered
232 Posts

- Standard brakes
- Dark 5 hole rims
- Fancy steering wheel
- Upgraded sound system
- Driver Assist package
Awesome, very nice!! A regular Ti is a blast to drive, I can only imagine what a QV is like :surprise:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was sitting in that one while paperwork was being done. It doesnt have the uogeaded sound system (could have lived without it) nor the safety package (is a must have as far as I was concern). They even offered to switch the tires and brakes.

·
Registered
334 Posts

- Standard brakes
- Dark 5 hole rims
- Fancy steering wheel
- Upgraded sound system
- Driver Assist package
Congrats and welcome, the Monte Carlo Blue with yellow calipers is a great combination .....Enjoy it ....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOOHOO! She was just dropped off at the dealership! A checkup from the dealership to make sure she is all up to date, some fancy stuff done to the paint and a GPS tracker and she can come home!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

Lovely color combo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts