Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is John I work for Madness Autoworks here in the new Austin Location. If you guys have any questions on any products let me know. We have a Giulia here for testing and development, we already offer numerous parts and have many more on the way. Look forward to helping y'all out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi and welcome :)

You are the right guy to tell all the users news about a carbon or normal trunk spoiler

Everybody is looking for it :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol Thank you, we do offer tons of Carbon for the Giulia, and are continuously adding. I'll be sure to make post on new releases of products as they come :)

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is John I work for Madness Autoworks here in the new Austin Location. If you guys have any questions on any products let me know. We have a Giulia here for testing and development, we already offer numerous parts and have many more on the way. Look forward to helping y'all out.
Thanks John. I ran across your store through this website and started looking at the products you offered. I wanted to test the shopping experience so I ordered something small. A small "Alfa Romeo" emblem which cost 80 dollars. I placed the order mid April and its now mid June and part is still unavailable for shipment. I dont have any issues waiting but it would have been nice for the website to have disclosed if the part was in stock or not and that the part is sourced out of the country. So I am now reluctant on ordering anything additional because I dont know what parts you have in stock or if your store waits for an order to come in and then source it out. I dont want to be waiting for months for parts if I pay. I rather have the money in my account earning interest in the interim.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks John. I ran across your store through this website and started looking at the products you offered. I wanted to test the shopping experience so I ordered something small. A small "Alfa Romeo" emblem which cost 80 dollars. I placed the order mid April and its now mid June and part is still unavailable for shipment. I dont have any issues waiting but it would have been nice for the website to have disclosed if the part was in stock or not and that the part is sourced out of the country. So I am now reluctant on ordering anything additional because I dont know what parts you have in stock or if your store waits for an order to come in and then source it out. I dont want to be waiting for months for parts if I pay. I rather have the money in my account earning interest in the interim.

Good Morning,

I truly sorry to hear about your concerns. I would like to assist you on this. I will be sending you a PM soon to get your information and look into this matter. Our carbon is hand made in Italy, and it takes 6-8 weeks before it even reaches our warehouse. We do in fact stock tons of carbon fiber on regular basis. However, we do sell out of it, and most recently the demand from the 4C and Giulia community has increased drastically and we have been selling out of pieces extremely fast. Unfortunately, there our times in which orders come through and cannot be fulfilled immediately due to selling out recently. In that case we make sure to reach out to the customer immediately and explain the process and time frame for their order. As mentioned above I will be reaching out to you immediately to assist you with this matter and be your point on contact for your future business with Madness Autoworks.

Respectfully,

John at Madness

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Glad to have yet another person from Madness here, just goes to show the level of passion behind the Giulia and products for it.
Just be careful about what you post, don't want the mods/admins kicking you. I think they posted a guideline in this intro section as a sticky, good read.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum.

Glad to have yet another person from Madness here, just goes to show the level of passion behind the Giulia and products for it.
Just be careful about what you post, don't want the mods/admins kicking you. I think they posted a guideline in this intro section as a sticky, good read.

I appreciate the advice, :).

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome Mad John :)

It's always a pleasure to meet someone from Madness.

Welcome to the forum.

I don't think that will be an issue with Madness. They are official vendors. They've paid the forum to be able to advertise here. The only kicks we've done have been to "potential vendors" who advertised here without paying for that privilege, and, did not respond to our PMs.

For what it's worth, the original Madness location is near where I live. (No, I'm not playing favorites) I've been to their shop, long before they were on this forum, long before the 4C was even available. I've met with Borris the owner and do know some of the crew out here. They are all good guys.

All of the vendors on our forum I know from other forums for several years. They are all good guys. Borris (Madness) is the only vendor who I've met in person.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Mad John :)

It's always a pleasure to meet someone from Madness.

I don't think that will be an issue with Madness. They are official vendors. They've paid the forum to be able to advertise here. The only kicks we've done have been to "potential vendors" who advertised here without paying for that privilege, and, did not respond to our PMs.

For what it's worth, the original Madness location is near where I live. (No, I'm not playing favorites) I've been to their shop, long before they were on this forum, long before the 4C was even available. I've met with Borris the owner and do know some of the crew out here. They are all good guys.

All of the vendors on our forum I know from other forums for several years. They are all good guys. Borris (Madness) is the only vendor who I've met in person.

Thank you Sir,

We appreciate that, we work very hard to provide our customers with the best service and products. If ever there are any concerns or issues or questions, feel free to reach out to me personally and I will take care of it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

If you wouldn't mind, I just figured out I need more post to be able to PM, could you give me a call directly so I could assist you :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts