Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Giulia TI from Jim Ellis Alfa Romeo Atlanta and I find there service department to be horrible. They never pick up the phone. I have tried email them and submitting a request through the web and never hear anything. The times I have taken my car in they have kept the car for long periods of time with no updates. I am very frustrated coming from Lexus, BMW and Mercedes where they took such good care of you. I feel like considering the dealership is a Alfa/Maserati dealership that they would have a better service department. Since there are only two dealerships in Georgia and the other one is not close to me, it makes me question my purchase. I am wondering if others are having the same experience and if there is anybody I could contact to get better service. I have already complained to Alfa and that helped for about a day and then it went back to the same non-communicating unhelpful service department.

·
Registered
118 Posts
So sorry to hear this.. The sales dept has been great thus far- but like you this is the closest dealer for me. I still am having reservations about getting a Giulia because when I had a ferrari, it was a total PIA to head up 400 every time a CEL came on etc. The computers where i work suck and crash all day long, and If my car does same thing, Ill go crazy. I was really hoping the Service would be as good as it is at Jim Ellis VW and Audi and Porsche- i have used all 3 over the last 10 years and been very very happy. M

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
I have a Fiat/Alfa dealership and they're very responsive.. not perfect by any means but they return calls, do what I ask and so on. I think you should speak to the manager. If you don't escalate anything everyone at your dealer will meander along.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I made the drive from the northern burbs to special order my Ti Q2 from Don Jackson in Morrow. The experience was fantastic. When the car arrived it was actually the lead tech that handled my walk through. He was very knowledgeable about the car, including some of the issues that have surfaced on the forums. He actually showed me the adjustments he made in the settings including the current update, proper psi, etc.

I only put 7-8k miles per year on my cars, so I'm hoping that my trips to the service center are few enough to justify the drive south of the city.

If you are having a specific issue, I would recommend giving them a call.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We just need to keep the pressure on them to improve and involve the good folks from AlfaCares that monitor the forums. The service advisor did seem a bit surly the day I met him, but I think he had a lot going on (the Maserati truck had arrived with a delivery and I believe it was at the height of a certain Quad having problems). I haven't had to go back yet for service though. I may call the guy at Don Jackson about installing the red start button that I got from the good folks at Madness on the steering column. @Bizzyc - can you pm me his contact info?

·
Banned
3 Posts
I believe it was at the height of a certain Quad having problems).
I was looking at Giulias there a few weeks ago, the sales staff was very helpful. I bought a 4C there last year and have only had to have an oil change done and the service person Lance was great to deal with. I was looking for a Quad, the only one they had on the lot was a red one that had a do not touch, property of FCA sign on it that was parked in the back. Is that the Quad with the problem you were referring to? Does anyone know what happened to it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts