1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got yours yet ?

Study Code: 236406
Dear New-Vehicle Owner:

J.D. Power and Alfa Romeo care about your opinion! We hope you’ve already taken our online Vehicle Quality Survey. If not, this is your reminder to do so.

As you know, J.D. Power is one of the most trusted researchers in the automotive industry, representing the Voice of the Customer. We’re working with Alfa Romeo to gather opinions that will provide them with information which will help Alfa Romeo provide the kind of quality and performance vehicle owners want and need.

That’s why we’re asking the primary driver of your new 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia to participate in an important online survey. Plus, you’ll be automatically entered in a sweepstakes random drawing for a chance to win $50,000*, depending if you meet the sweepstakes eligibility requirements as stated in the official rules for each sweepstakes!

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
LOL Man. I want to give it all the best ranks just to counter balance your experience lol!
Well I just left a long letter on the FCA corporate BLOG on their web site as well as sending a letter to the new CEO of Alfa/Maserati of North America Reid Bigland.....the letter was not a trashing one...but one complimenting the help I received from the New York Regional Alfa Rep. Mr. Dan Jacobson.
IF NOT FOR HIM I said....I'd not be singing the praises of Alfa Romeo...

·
Registered
180 Posts
I picked up my Giulia Ti on February 23rd. I received an email from FCA feedback today requesting survey participation:

"Dear JOHN KOVAL,

Thank you for your purchase of an Alfa Romeo Giulia. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Alfa Romeo is committed to providing you with high-quality products that will exceed your expectations now, and in the future. Your feedback is critical to our continued commitment to excellence and to assist in further development of great vehicles.

Below you will find a link to a survey. By completing this survey, we can collect ideas for quality improvement. We realize your time is valuable, so thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey.

Follow this link to take the survey

Respectfully,

Scott Garberding

Head of NAFTA Quality"

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA US LLC)

Alfa Romeo Home Page Contact Alfa Romeo Privacy Unsubscribe

Unfortunately, this e-mail is an automated notification, which is unable to receive replies. We're happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact us directly by clicking on the following link: Contact Alfa Romeo.
If you would like to manage your eMail subscription or unsubscribe from Alfa Romeo eMail communications, visit the Subscription Center.

Chrysler eMail Headquarters, Chrysler Group Customer Care, P.O. Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8004

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Response from FCA

here was the response from my post on the FCA Alfa Blog: will give them credit for the quick email to me....
though they put a nice spin on the story LOL

First of all, we’re so glad to hear how much you love your Alfa Romeo! The Quadrifoglio is truly an amazing vehicle and it’s wonderful to hear that you’re enjoying it.

Secondly, thank you so much for letting us know about your positive experience with Dan Jacobson and Miller Motors in Greenwich, CT. I’ll certainly be sure to share your story with our teams here to let them know how they were able to turn your experience around to a positive one.

Lastly, we couldn’t agree more with sharing the Alfa Romeo love affair with your wife – we’ll be glad to have her part of the Alfa Romeo family soon, too. She’ll certainly be impressed with every detail (and the performance) of a new Giulia.

Thank you!

Amy Drill
Social Media Manager
Email: [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts