Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,760 Posts
you wonder why there isn’t more aftermarket support for the car. Why tuners don’t want to deal with or advertise on here. Simple economics vs headaches. Let me know what I said was wrong that it’s better to go to the source before posting?
Welcome to the internet. There isn't more aftermarket support due to lack of demand, period. A handful of enthusiasts on a forum does not produce a market. Give it a couple/few more years.

I don't think that anything the OP said was out of line. he stated that he tried contacting BM with no response, so if I were in his shoes I'd be nervous/upset too.

·
Vendor
211 Posts
No big deal, sometimes things go wrong and we're here to help sort it out. Ando was helping OP to start and didn't consider that the wrong connection damaged the JB4 board so took a few extra back and forth emails to sort out the current problem and provide a resolution.

As a general rule usually going to forums is the slowest method to get support. Sometimes posts sit here for hours or days before we actually see them.

·
Super Moderator
2,760 Posts
No big deal, sometimes things go wrong and we're here to help sort it out. Ando was helping OP to start and didn't consider that the wrong connection damaged the JB4 board so took a few extra back and forth emails to sort out the current problem and provide a resolution.

As a general rule usually going to forums is the slowest method to get support. Sometimes posts sit here for hours or days before we actually see them.
I usually do try to direct people to the proper support avenue when they pop on here looking for assistance. Glad you are able to help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Welcome to the internet. There isn't more aftermarket support due to lack of demand, period. A handful of enthusiasts on a forum does not produce a market. Give it a couple/few more years.

I don't think that anything the OP said was out of line. he stated that he tried contacting BM with no response, so if I were in his shoes I'd be nervous/upset too.
In all fairness, I did get a response, it just was a bit slow going back and fourth. Some of my emails were after hours. Thank god I am still working full time, so that is when I had the most time. Now realistically, when we panic or get nervous, time also seems to go by slower when we are in need of answers fast.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts