Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
January 2018 figures from StreetInsider

Alfa Romeo brand sales of 1,648 vehicles were up significantly compared with the same month a year ago. Giulia led the brand with 948 sales followed by Stelvio at 688.
Here are the December numbers for comparison:
Giulia 1011
Stelvio 997
4C 26
Total 2034

The total is down by 20%
It looks like the Stelvio dropped significantly in January but the Giulia was only down a little bit.

Reactions: Brad-ISF

·
Registered
59 Posts
YoY it is up so that's good. December is typically when deals are being made so no surprise to see the drop. In fact, I would expect January to be a slow month.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,473 Posts
Anyone surprised Alfas outsold Fiats?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm not, but Stelvio sales kind of weak.
If Alfa would decide to bring Mito and Guiletta things might get even better.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
All manufacturers seem to have those special financing and leasing deals that expire 12/31 or so. They try to clear out inventory for the end of the year and people go car shopping less in the middle of winter...

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
All manufacturers seem to have those special financing and leasing deals that expire 12/31 or so. They try to clear out inventory for the end of the year and people go car shopping less in the middle of winter...
what he said....my local BMW dealer called me to try and get me in a new X3..offered all sorts of incentives:surprise:
there is always that end of year push...
Jan & Feb are usually throw away months...after the Dec. holidays people are spent...and Feb is a short month with a week that schools are closed and people go away....
Spring market will tell the tale....March/April/May

1 - 7 of 7 Posts