Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought it 6 months ago, just before I graduated, with the plan of installing it onto my car. This morning, I finally remembered I had it and decided to install it :)

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
I bought it 6 months ago, just before I graduated, with the plan of installing it onto my car. This morning, I finally remembered I had it and decided to install it :)

Around here you can tailgate, run stop signs/red lights, speed and weave in and out of traffic. Also, this is a no fault insurance state, someone can hit and total your car, but you are on your own, they do not have to pay. What ever you do, do not cover the "State of Florida" on the plate, they will stop you and give you a ticket.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Around here you can tailgate, run stop signs/red lights, speed and weave in and out of traffic. Also, this is a no fault insurance state, someone can hit and total your car, but you are on your own, they do not have to pay. What ever you do, do not cover the "State of Florida" on the plate, they will stop you and give you a ticket.
Good thing this is in Michigan :D

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,808 Posts
Congrats again on car and graduation. Do my tired eyes see correctly that the blues almost match?

Reactions: DareBear

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats again on car and graduation. Do my tired eyes see correctly that the blues almost match?
They're complimentary shades of blue but i wouldn't say they match. Definitely looks good though :D

Thanks btw, it was a long and hard, but rewarding 5.5 years of university

1 - 6 of 6 Posts