Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Enjoy!:smile2:
Nice choice of interior trim color to match the outside.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Enjoy!:smile2:
Nice choice of interior trim color to match the outside.
I do like it. I can't take the credit. The dealership ordered the car. I just happened to want it while it was still at port. No-one else had swooped it up.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Woo-Hoo! Congrats. More pics please and let us know if you can save the front shipping cover to "drive to the clear wrap place." :D

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
So, I got the news that my car arrived to the dealership today. But alas, there are 6 software updates required...so I will have to do without it for one more day. Here are photos the salesman sent to me.

2017 or 2018?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a 2017. I haven't seen it person yet, but will get it tonight assuming all the updates are completed. I will post pictures tonight.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Initial impression

So, I have driven the car about 6 or 7 miles so far. I couldn't take any more photos as it got dark by the time I had the chance. I will post more tomorrow.

First impressions:
Brakes are awesome, but I understand what has been meant by the fact you can't stop smoothly.

The car is fast. There is turbo lag from idle, but then a massive power surge. Need to learn the best way to torque brake to get going from a stop. I've heard 2000rpms get the job done best without loosing too much traction.

It is an awesome machine. Lots to learn about its handling. First autocross in just over a week.

Reactions: lowlight

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Sweet! Sorry I missed this. Love that interior. Mine is the same.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts