Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen or purchased these carbon fiber emblems? I bought them out of curiosity yesterday from Madness along with a few other items! I’ll see how they match with my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Very nice and patriotic (I was born in Italy), but when I see them on an Alfa, Corvette or Cadillac, it would remind me of a Guido.......

That of course is just my opinion.....

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don’t mind the opinions! I’m still undecided on them as we speak and probably should have resisted the impulse to spend $80 on these lol with that being said I printed out a crappy copy of what I think they may look like and tried to see where I could put them.. obviously the quality, texture, and color will be a thousand times better but you get the point. If I do put them on I still don’t know where I would put them!

Attachments

Reactions: patek

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Picture 1...in light of the Quad badge, this looks tiny.........................NG
Picture 2... faces downward due to the crease in the fender................NG
Pictures 3,4,5....Looks like GM square badge from a few years back....NG

Maybe next to your license plate on the rear or on the plate itself ?

Somewhere in the interior ?

It's up to you, but I'm just not feeling it....

Reactions: migliori and 16634

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picture 1...in light of the Quad badge, this looks tiny.........................NG
Picture 2... faces downward due to the crease in the fender................NG
Pictures 3,4,5....Looks like GM square badge from a few years back....NG

Maybe next to your license plate on the rear or on the plate itself ?

Somewhere in the interior ?

It's up to you, but I'm just not feeling it....
Yea I hear ya! Keep in mind this is a tiny piece of paper lol if it were bigger (which I'm sure the real item is) would that make a difference where to put it?

·
Registered
573 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Make sure you have it to scale then check again.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Unless it's a Quad I wouldn't put any badges in that area. Save your cash for the two best performance mods, the V2 intake and Centerline Corsa Exhaust from Eurocompulsion. Bling bling is not what this car is about.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unless it's a Quad I wouldn't put any badges in that area. Save your cash for the two best performance mods, the V2 intake and Centerline Corsa Exhaust from Eurocompulsion. Bling bling is not what this car is about.
Yea I just wrote Madness to see if I can remove the badges from my order lol

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’m having a hard time getting hold of madness.. I emailed them, called them, and wrote them on instagram and still no response. I guess if the item arrives I’ll try out the window

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
504 Posts
I kind agree with not putting anything on the car. I bought some cool AR stickers, but still have not put them on there. As for the Madness badges, I like those, and would see if they fit in front of the rear wheel on the side skirt.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I kind agree with not putting anything on the car. I bought some cool AR stickers, but still have not put them on there. As for the Madness badges, I like those, and would see if they fit in front of the rear wheel on the side skirt.
Yea if I get them I’ll try to put them somewhere lol but I would like to remove them from my order but I’m finding it hard to get a hold of madness

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was finally able to get this item removed from my order! I guess that’s $80 that can now be used for more carbon fiber elsewhere lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
I ordered the Italian Flag shield badges from madness and returned them. They were too small and got lost on the fender. My kiddo suggested putting them behind the back window sort of like what Maserati does with their pitchfork but I didn't like them there either so i sent them back. I am having them send me these...

https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...ulia-badges-carbon-fiber-italian-flag-pid6147

The shields are small they about 2 1/2 inches wide and maybe 3 inches tall. The other one above is about 3 3/4 inches long by about 1 1/2 inches thick so a little more substantial. We will see how they look and if need by i will send those back. The Madness guys are real easy to work with at least here in the states.

I was looking for a little bit of color pop as my Giulia is all black with black CF spoiler and CF mirror covers so if anyone has ideas i'm open.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.