Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost 6 months in total bliss my Quad developed its first problem. Yes I know in the grand scheme of things is just a small annoyance, but this morning lost all the radio presets as many of you have experienced. Car has had all the updates available last month but I am still on 001 software version. Should I just make it a big deal to try to get the 002 version?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I would , the squeaky wheel gets the most attention, at $80K + you should have the most up to date software in the vehicle , if you go thru this forum you should come across Alfa Cares post they might be able to give the dealer some assistance (ie a kick in the pants ) Good luck and safe driving

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
After almost 6 months in total bliss my Quad developed its first problem. Yes I know in the grand scheme of things is just a small annoyance, but this morning lost all the radio presets as many of you have experienced. Car has had all the updates available last month but I am still on 001 software version. Should I just make it a big deal to try to get the 002 version?
thats probably why you lost your pre-sets...since I've gotten the 002 version, ZERO infotainment issues...and I've got 16 favorite presets so far:p....get it done! and then you'll be done G/L
M

·
Registered
118 Posts
thats probably why you lost your pre-sets...since I've gotten the 002 version, ZERO infotainment issues...and I've got 16 favorite presets so far
....get it done! and then you'll be done G/L
M
We?re you really able to increase the number of presets?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Interesting, I have 002 and I can't seem to get more than the 5 or 6 at the bottom.
That's a display thing. I heard there is a was to get to them but I don't have my car yet. Someone will chime in here or you can search those related threads.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I definitely only have 6 radio/Sirius presets at the bottom for fast access. However, I have "favorite"'d at least 12 or so and just have to go the long way through the infotainment system to get to all of them.

Reactions: MDriver and RVAAF

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
So you were able to upgrade your software interesting...
yeah that was a while ago...I had an issue with losing my pre-sets and some NAVI issues...brought it to Miller
and they had the car for a couple of days and upgraded everything..Presto!

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I definitely only have 6 radio/Sirius presets at the bottom for fast access. However, I have "favorite"'d at least 12 or so and just have to go the long way through the infotainment system to get to all of them.
that is what I am referring too..my favorites list is at 16 right now

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wait a minute, you mean to tell me we can save our fav stations on presets?! Guess I've been having too much fun with it to even notice the creature comforts, ha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts