Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrafologio
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long wait, a breakdown on the transport truck, and pacing my living room this morning, this beautiful monster arrived happy and healthy. 2018 Alfa Guilia QV in Misano Blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! Beautiful configuration. Enjoy that Dream Car. Remember, she isn't perfect but, Perfectly Imperfect.
I track race a 2011 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 six speed with a six puck clutch and retarded mods.
Compared to dailying that for the last few months this thing is paradise (cruise control!!! Lol). It still hasn't sunk in and I waited forever it seems.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy the new ride. Looks to be a great spec!

Reactions: TaraNovaGenesis

·
Registered
2020 Giulia 2.0 Ti Q4 Alfa Rosso
126 Posts
I track race a 2011 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 six speed with a six puck clutch and retarded mods.
Compared to dailying that for the last few months this thing is paradise (cruise control!!! Lol). It still hasn't sunk in and I waited forever it seems.
Gonna need to see that Genesis!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did you buy from Vroom? I purchased my Giulia from them in August. I've been very happy with the car and got an amazing deal on my trade and purchase. Dealing with them after signing on the dotted line was a practice in persistence and patience, but it was worth it in the end. I finally received my Colorado plates this week! When people ask me if they should buy from Vroom, I just tell them I'm happy overall, but it's at your own risk!

Congrats to you!

·
Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio Alfa Rosso, 2018
90 Posts
Awesome - Enjoy!!
I recently traded my 2018 Ti Nero Giulia for the 18 QV. Drove it for several weeks, had it full inspected by my dealer and now he’s in hibernation sleeping thu our Pittsburgh crap winter!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gonna need to see that Genesis!
The last photo is old but... Lol I normally track at Pikes Peak International Raceway in Fountain Colorado

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you buy from Vroom? I purchased my Giulia from them in August. I've been very happy with the car and got an amazing deal on my trade and purchase. Dealing with them after signing on the dotted line was a practice in persistence and patience, but it was worth it in the end. I finally received my Colorado plates this week! When people ask me if they should buy from Vroom, I just tell them I'm happy overall, but it's at your own risk!

Congrats to you!
I did, it wasn't nearly as painful as most set out to be. It was dated to be delivered two weeks out but got here at a week after. I was patient though and I'm glad I jumped in on the one I truly wanted. I'm still nervous (always am on any car purchase) but I love it so.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
5,920 Posts
Congrats! I seriously considered that exact car (looked at it on Vroom about 100 times), but I wimped out and went with a black one. Enjoy it!
I think you mean choose the right color 😈

·
Vendor
4,074 Posts
After a long wait, a breakdown on the transport truck, and pacing my living room this morning, this beautiful monster arrived happy and healthy. 2018 Alfa Guilia QV in Misano Blue.
Nice. Looks great! Enjoy. Change the oil/filters asap. Just so you have an interval to start from. Change every 4K miles.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts