Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Campers, I have made a few posts. But, neglected introducing myself. I have had my Alfa Red TI Sport AWD for a month now and it continues to impress me every day and I have managed to rack up 2000 miles in that month. This is actually my second Alfa, as I had a spider in 1972-74 while stationed in Italy and Spain with the US Air Force. After that I spent 40 years as a firefighter/paramedic with the Washington DC Fire department and a suburban Chicago Department. As, a retirement present I bought myself a red with black and tan interior (Just, like my new Guilia) 1978 Fiat PininFarina Spider and have really enjoyed it the past 3 years. I, also have a BMW K1200GT Motorcycle. So, my biggest decision of each day is which of my toys to play with for the day. The wife and I are huge F1 racing fans and attended all the races in Austin Tx. and when they were in Indianapolis. I also managed to make the races in Monaco and Monza when I was stationed in Europe. Do a lot of reading and enjoy photography and dining out. We are out and about with one of the 3 toys. Just about every nice day. Usually for a ride to a favorite restaurant or taking our Golden Retriever (Molson is in my Avatar in the spider) to the beach. I was sick to my stomach for a few years dreading retirement. But, can now say that I have never been more happy or content in my life. It has only been a month since I got the Alfa and feel it may be a little early to pitch the idea to the wife that I want to get rid of my BMW Bike and get a nice red Italian one. An all red Italian collection in the garage will make me a happy boy. :wink2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts