Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Ti Sport Q2
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a suggestion. When Viewing the full forum listing, The "Issues & Problems" section is buried somewhere in the middle, and very difficult to pick-out/find when scrolling through what seems like a wall of text (which is made even more difficult on a smartphone, outdoors in the day).

It might be better to have that section closer to the top of the full list.

(Yes i know i can get the 'condensed forum list', if i click on the forum logo).

Cheers

·
Administrator
492 Posts
I will open this discussion with the moderator team. We try to let them have the final say in the positioning of the forum sections as they usually know what the community needs to see the most.

Daniel

·
Registered
227 Posts
Just my 2 cents. I agree with @hawkeye_a on this. May I suggest the whole "Alfa Romeo Giulia Issues, Problems, Defects, TSBs" section move up to behind the "Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum" section and before the "Alfa Romeo Giulia Ownership" section?

·
Super Moderator
2,953 Posts
Just a suggestion. When Viewing the full forum listing, The "Issues & Problems" section is buried somewhere in the middle, and very difficult to pick-out/find when scrolling through what seems like a wall of text (which is made even more difficult on a smartphone, outdoors in the day).

It might be better to have that section closer to the top of the full list.

(Yes i know i can get the 'condensed forum list', if i click on the forum logo).

Cheers
Personally, I think there are about twice as many forums/subforums than are necessary. I'm a simple man though. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts