Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Daily drive. Can't wait to drive it daily. Making my wife very happy too, when I go to Kroger, on the QV, every time that she asks for something. Washing it twice per week as long as temps are above 32F !!!!!
Giuliano - When did you swap your 2.0 for a QV? I must have missed this while I was one some travels. How long have you had it?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Giuliano - When did you swap your 2.0 for a QV? I must have missed this while I was one some travels. How long have you had it?
@Martyn, I bought it during Thanksgiving. It's a 2019 Rosso Competizione one. They gave me a great deal which I could not pass, this time. Let's meet during this Holiday, could we?.

·
Registered
766 Posts
@Martyn, I bought it during Thanksgiving. It's a 2019 Rosso Competizione one. They gave me a great deal which I could not pass, this time. Let's meet during this Holiday, could we?.
Would love to meet up! However, I’m leaving for Mexico super early on Monday 23rd out of CVG and not getting back till Jan 2nd. Wife is already down there. I could actually meetup this Friday pm, any time over the weekend. But it’s close to Xmas and you may be busy. Let me know!! Congrats on that QV, I’m quite jealous now ?

Reactions: Giuliano

·
Registered
965 Posts
Would love to meet up! However, I’m leaving for Mexico super early on Monday 23rd out of CVG and not getting back till Jan 2nd. Wife is already down there. I could actually meetup this Friday pm, any time over the weekend. But it’s close to Xmas and you may be busy. Let me know!! Congrats on that QV, I’m quite jealous now ?
OK. This coming Saturday morning. Let's meet at Starbucks in the corner of Montgomery Rd with Kemper Rd, aside Panera and across the street from Kroger's Harper's Point. 9:30am. I'll buy the latte's !!!!!. OK with you?. Let me know.

·
Registered
766 Posts
OK. This coming Saturday morning. Let's meet at Starbucks in the corner of Montgomery Rd with Kemper Rd, aside Panera and across the street from Kroger's Harper's Point. 9:30am. I'll buy the latte's !!!!!. OK with you?. Let me know.
That works out great for me!! See you Sat. morning 9:30. I’ll PM you Friday evening if anything unforeseen comes up.

Reactions: Giuliano

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, we have two QV as daily drivers. Mine is 8/19 and has now 19.000km, my wife’s is 1/20 and has now 4.000km.
Absolut perfect cars as daily drivers, no problems and the car with best spread. Can be a comfortable car but also a aggressive beast. Much better handling than the M3.
Only thing is no indicator buttons at the steering wheel, when driving I was always looking for them at the beginning :) it feels like a Ferrari when driving, absolute fantastic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently purchased a 2018 Quadrifoglio, daily driver in Florida with 11k miles. I'll keep an update on the journey!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi All,

I am curious. Are you guys driving your Quadrifoglio every day as your primary driver? I have acquired a Q.V. and also have a 4 year old Audi S5 (which is really fun too). Debating if I keep the Audi around as a DD or have you gone all in on your Q.V.?
Mine’s a daily driver and perfectly suited to it. 2 kids seats in the back, comfy, quiet and a total beast all in one package.

·
Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio
14 Posts
Daily driver. However my work doesn't involve a daily a commute.

The only time I ever had an issue with the car was when it sat for 2 weeks (with the battery plugged) on my return the blower for the ac/heat stopped working and needed to be replaced. Anyway I bring this up because I've read multiple times that Alfas need to be driven and the gremlins appear when the car's aren't being used - superstitions? I don't know, but the more I drive this car the better it gets.

·
Registered
2018 Alfa romeo Guilia quadrifoglio
64 Posts
2018 Giulia QV, 11.7K miles at the moment. Not a DD, commute 100 miles a day for work and have a mini ford focus for that. I do take it out on my days off for daily runs or the gym.

One day a week I usually leave it overnight on the battery charger.

The only problem I encountered so far is a bad fuel pump that needed replacing. I believe its a common problem though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have just now decided to make the QV a daily driver.
Had a 4 door Volvo S80 as a beater to do sales calls and long distance trips.
Needed a 4 door to carry my precious but invalid dog in the back seat.
M3, M5 and QV were the options.
Because I do sales calls to homes I didnt want a flashy car where the home owner thinks I charge too much to afford one. No Mercedes or Aston for example. BMW marginal.
IMO a black QV can fly under the radar. We will see. Perhaps keep it filthy ? ;)

Life is too short.
I'm a dedicated life long car guy.
So enjoy the moments.

·
Registered
15 Posts
QV is my daily driver. Granted we are a 2 car family and the other is a Volvo XC90 so that makes for a better winter or cargo vehicle for sure.

I bring the QV to the track as often as I can and hope to get in 10 days this year. Still going to be a great daily ride.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia QV Rosso Competizione
112 Posts
Life IS too short. Drive a great car if you can.
The wife's Stelvio Ti is in for brake pads and she's borrowed my Quad the last few days.

I'm worried..:censored:

161 - 180 of 185 Posts