Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
221 - 237 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
332 Posts
This is a very technical question so please, brace yourself. Are rear folding seats standard on 2020 QV? If so, how do you fold them down. I have a gift of breaking things easily so I don't want to be pushing and shoving in the back seat area. Cheers.

Update: After extensive research which involved walking to the garage & fiddling around I was able to fold the rear seats down. My joy was short lived when I realised that I'd never actually use that feature.
It actually acts a free exhaust mod. It makes the noises louder inside with them folded down. I do it all the time. Heads up though, make sure there’s nothing on the seats because they’ll make indents into the leather lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hate to be that guy, I really want this to be my next daily. But, I'm worried about the reliability of it. And parts availability. Have you daily folks had issues with these?
I've only had my Giulia QV for 2 months, put maybe 1200 miles on it but it’s been perfect. Out of that 1200 miles I’ve done a 700 mile road trip to Paso Robles inc being stuck on the freeway ( grapevine for those that know it ) for 2 hours to cover 3 miles due to an accident with the car on and just creeping for the 3 miles , AC on high as I had the whole family in the car and she never missed a beat. Other than the 2 hours of crawling it was a great road trip. Had the 2 year service done which included brake fluid flush, oil service, filters which was about $720. It’s an amazing car. If you look for them you can find horror stories on any car, especially high performance cars. Good luck with whatever decision you make.

·
Registered
2019 Gulia QV
42 Posts
Our MY19 gets driven everyday and we bought it a year ago with 4500 miles and it now has 11500ish and have had only one issue. Last winter it was about 30-32 degs (Florida winters lol) out and I remote started the car and it died, ran codes and it had a cold start misfire cleared the codes and haven't had the issue since. My wife is the primary driver and she has no issues driving the car hard and neither do I. I really feel that these cars need to be driven everyday and spirited driving often. This car puts a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel.

·
Registered
69 Posts
2021 QV is my daily driver. Picked it up in the first week of august and have 3200 miles on it and one track day. Zero issues. Absolutely love it and will take note when I go one single day without someone asking me about it, get a thumbs up, a longing stare, a photo from behind at a stoplight, etc.

My wife's 2020 Stelvio Ti in Verde Visconti turned 1yr old in September. We have 23000 miles on it without a single problem. Has had 2 oil changes. That's it. Been through snow and ice in Colorado, heat in the south.....absolutely perfect and we don't even think about a potential problem when we pull out of the garage.

Only concern is what we would buy if Alfa leave NA again.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
66 Posts
Not my daily driver, more of a weekend driver. Unfortunately got a CEL this past week. In the shop as we speak. Perhaps she wasn't driven enough so maybe I should make her my daily when I get the car back lol.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,598 Posts
Not my daily driver, more of a weekend driver. Unfortunately got a CEL this past week. In the shop as we speak. Perhaps she wasn't driven enough so maybe I should make her my daily when I get the car back lol.
You should daily drive it because it's that good lol

221 - 237 of 237 Posts