Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
181 - 200 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
mine is a daily driver, already for 3 years!
Also in the winter for the ski-holidays in the Alpes. It's great fun driving it in the snow (with winter tires).

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Just moved from the 2.0 to 2.9V6 as the daily driver. Get more stares and smiles on this one.

·
Registered
506 Posts
God the ragging I've got over that bloody flag! Glad I took the Porsche flag down when I replaced it with the Quad. No knowing what two flags would have caused. I was lazy & didn't take it down when I replaced the BMW with the TI last year. Yes, it's been there over a year. In hindsight I should have photo-shopped an Alfa flag at the very least before posting. It was a good laugh though-even at my expense.

·
Registered
268 Posts
@alphalfa we were just pulling your legs! :) no harm really. I've also had a few bmw's but they were turning into Camry so no more. It's still one of my highly respected car manufacture that, unlike Alfa or most manufactures, they are still mostly an independent automobile manufacture.

That said, i need an alfa flag as i don't even have one like you do :)

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
@alphalfa we were just pulling your legs! :) no harm really. I've also had a few bmw's but they were turning into Camry so no more. It's still one of my highly respected car manufacture that, unlike Alfa or most manufactures, they are still mostly an independent automobile manufacture.

That said, i need an alfa flag as i don't even have one like you do :)
I just bought one this week (3x5') to Sea Breeze Trading Company, Inc. via Facebook and for a $15 PayPal.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
God the ragging I've got over that bloody flag! Glad I took the Porsche flag down when I replaced it with the Quad. No knowing what two flags would have caused. I was lazy & didn't take it down when I replaced the BMW with the TI last year. Yes, it's been there over a year. In hindsight I should have photo-shopped an Alfa flag at the very least before posting. It was a good laugh though-even at my expense.
I would have far perfered the Porsche flag. I'll get one again someday once I no longer need to carry baby seats. Great cars and the 992 is pretty damn hot.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Porsche is a great car with a lot of history. I only had a base 911. Perhaps it was that or the fact that I had convinced myself that it was THE car. I was a bit disappointed specially in the newer models. I should have listened to my uncle Steve, who told me to get an Alfa; when I was 8.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My daily driver is a 2018 QV. Although now I don't drive. I've been teleworking for 5 months and it looks like we will stay away from the office thru the end of the year. I try to drive it at least once a week but I also have two other cars to tend to. I've gone thru 2 fill ups in the time period. IF this telework stuff continues indefinitely, I'm going to have to reconsider owning three cars plus my wife's. Crazy.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Mostly working from home now-like a lot of us. I find any excuse to drive the car. Milk and other perishables are a great help. Bananas also go bad quickly. I am constantly asking my wife if she needs anything. :)

181 - 200 of 237 Posts