Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it sounds like a noobish question :laugh:
In our Volt and Spark EV, I can use a phone app to remotely check on the car, turn on the HVAC, or lock/unlock the car anywhere that my phone has a signal. The HVAC remote capability is awesome, I can turn on AC on a hot day when I'm still in the office and the car is parked several blocks away.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,729 Posts
I know it sounds like a noobish question :laugh:
In our Volt and Spark EV, I can use a phone app to remotely check on the car, turn on the HVAC, or lock/unlock the car anywhere that my phone has a signal. The HVAC remote capability is awesome, I can turn on AC on a hot day when I'm still in the office and the car is parked several blocks away.

Thanks,
The car also has to have a signal. I don't think Giulia has a receiver, so it never has a signal. I like it that way.

Wireless control of automobile functions are a whole new venue for hackers to ruin your life.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Oh how I wish it did. My UConnect Access app for my Pacifica is fantastic. One of the best features is using the app to find a destination and have it sent to the car. It works in real time and is the best & easiest way to use the Nav.
If AR moved over to UConnect on the Giulia would easily have the best infotainment system of any of its luxury rivals.
John

Reactions: Annona
1 - 3 of 3 Posts