Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have had my Giulia since September of last year. I love the car and haven't had any issues so far. Knock on wood!

The only strange thing i can't figure out is the radio. I tune it it a station. Most likely an XM/Sirius station. Listen to my music without a problem. I turn the car off and when i come back into the car the radio is tuned to a completely different station. Sometimes it's even on the XM/Sirius preview channel.

Now normally I wouldn't pay much attention to this. i'd chalk it up to Italian sports car quirkyness but it really has me wondering. Is there a setting on the radio that i have that changes the station or do i just have a gremlin in the car.

No big deal just seems like a poltergeist playing tricks with me.

anyone else ever have the radio stations changed after leaving the car and coming back.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I swear I saw a setting the other day that says to start the radio at the last station it was on. BTW, I've never had this issue.

·
Registered
869 Posts
There is a setting to restart the radio to the last preset. If you leave it on XM when you shut down the restart position can be random...I think its a race condition with the XM restarting/getting a signal.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Happens to me all the time

·
Registered
249 Posts
Happens to me all the time
Yup. Doesn't really bother me that much since I end up listening to my phone playlists or the 2 flash drives I have connected.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i couldn't find the thread but i am glad to hear that i'm not alone and more so glad to hear that i didn't purchase the only haunted Alfa Romeo Giulia in North America.

·
Registered
691 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts