Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Extracted from an Australian Motoring Magazine.
BMW Australia has just introduced a lower priced M3 reducing the ask by $10k...
Has the QV spooked them into taking this action to try and retain their market dominance in this segment?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Extracted from an Australian Motoring Magazine.
BMW Australia has just introduced a lower priced M3 reducing the ask by $10k...
Has the QV spooked them into taking this action to try and retain their market dominance in this segment?
Could be....

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Maybe down under but not here...BMW is not running scared...nor should they be....they still hold the ACE....dealership network...
That is Alfa's woefully sad issue for many

·
Registered
44 Posts
Maybe down under but not here...BMW is not running scared...nor should they be....they still hold the ACE....dealership network...
That is Alfa's woefully sad issue for many
When I have to drive 3 hours one way to my closest Alfa Dealer to service my QV, I tend to agree - and Alfa has alot to live up to, to equal the TLC that BMW service provides....

·
Registered
38 Posts
That being said, my biggest "thumbs-up" and smile came from a guy getting out of an I8. He didn't offer to trade, but I saw it in his eyes.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,373 Posts
Jeep drivers and (18-wheel) truckers seem to notice my Giulia the most. Audi and BMW drivers act as if they don't see it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Jeep drivers and (18-wheel) truckers seem to notice my Giulia the most. Audi and BMW drivers act as if they don't see it.

I get mostly Harleys, Race bikes, pickups, and Vettes. Dodge and Mustang owners act as if they are ignoring the QV next to them til the stoplight goes green, and take off... and always lose. I have had many Porche, BMW and Audi owners outright pull up and thumbs up, or stop and get out to look at the QV in a parking lot (if I am not near it).

I have had many gals kiss my parked QV at shopping centers LOL... (witness marks or caught a few LOL)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts