Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, sorry if this has already been covered but I just took delivery of my new Veloce petrol Guilia, it's UK spec (if that makes any difference) and I cannot get my iPod classic 160gb to connect. When I disconnect the cable and reconnect it it appears for a fraction of a second then disappears in my devices. Any advice and is anyone else having the same problem?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Same issue here. Supposedly an update to come will fix it but no time table. Quite annoying...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, sounds like it's a Alfa/Apple issue which hopefully they will sort soon. I spend a lot of time travelling around and love listening to my music so for now I will have to try a different solution. On a plus note I have come out of over 10 years BMW ownership and the car is fantastic, this being my only frustration to date!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi guys, sorry if this has already been covered but I just took delivery of my new Veloce petrol Guilia, it's UK spec (if that makes any difference) and I cannot get my iPod classic 160gb to connect. When I disconnect the cable and reconnect it it appears for a fraction of a second then disappears in my devices. Any advice and is anyone else having the same problem?
Still having the same issue?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just to let you know that the new software update (ETM_SW_M86 for MY2017) fixes this issue with a 160gb Classic iPod - all working perfectly now and without the left tweeter crackle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts