Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are spots here and there across the forum but I thought hopefully we can pull all the Q&A into one spot.

I have an iPod classic. It works great in my MINI but i have to use a MINI OEM connector. I am wondering if that is the same case with Alfa Romeo. Does anyone know if Alfa has it's own connectors for the Giulia?

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I know there are spots here and there across the forum but I thought hopefully we can pull all the Q&A into one spot.

I have an iPod classic. It works great in my MINI but i have to use a MINI OEM connector. I am wondering if that is the same case with Alfa Romeo. Does anyone know if Alfa has it's own connectors for the Giulia?
Won’t it work with just the Lightning/USB cable you use to charge your iPod?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Won’t it work with just the Lightning/USB cable you use to charge your iPod?

The iPod classic doesn’t use the lightning cables like the iphone. It has a wide connector and then uses an aux cable and the USB, Someone on another thread advised me that it was time to trade up. Went to the Apple store and got the iPod Touch and sync’d all my music. It works. The classic will stay in my classic 2013 Mini just fine. Now i don’t have to switch them between cars. Thanks everyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts