Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another glitch that I haven't heard described before that is a fairly major source of frustration for me: if I am on my phone while driving through the car Bluetooth, and finish my drive, but I'm not finished my call, are use my phone to switch from Alfaconnect to iPhone, to continue the call as I leave the car. But I found happens is that the infotainment system will not turn off. Even after I have locked the car. If I come back 20 minutes later it is still on and running on a radio station. The only way to correct this, is to start up the car, stop it again, and then leave the car and lock it. Has anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
100 Posts
That happens to me once in a while. Leave the car, lock it, and the radio is still running. I have to stick around to make sure it turns off. Yes, very frustrating. Doesn't happen frequently enough for me to find a pattern or reason why it happens.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Did you try the button in the phone menu to send the call back to the phone? That has worked for me...

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I misunderstood. Yes I do send the call back to my phone, but the infotainment system still stay on after I exit the car. So strange! If no one else has this I might get the dealer to check it out.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have not had that problem, but I have had the issue where I am on my iphone in my house, but close enough to the garage that the phone connects to bluetooth. Happens if I have my hey in my pocket or if I leave the fob in the car, even if the car is off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same exact problem and would love to get to the bottom of it. It is driving me crazy and frankly it is the only issue that really keeps me from full enjoyment of the car. I also have the issue with the crackling speakers when using an iPhone cable, but that I can live with because I just typically use Bluetooth.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts