Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Member Intro,
I finally got it, Alfa Romeo!!! I've always wanted the 156 GTA then the 159 and now I got the Giulia!!!
TI, RED, Sport & Performance pack,

Reactions: tadslc

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all, I got AWD
I've posted a number of pics in my Album, feel free to take a look.
on a sad note its going in for service this week. just this morning I get check engine light, No DNA and start stop disabled. I searched the forum and saw others with the same issue. it seems as if my dealer did not upload all the software updates.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear about the initial hiccups. Alfa Rosso or Competizione Tri-coat? And which contracting caliper color?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear about the initial hiccups. Alfa Rosso or Competizione Tri-coat? And which contracting caliper color?
its unfortunate but that's what we get with a new car. I got Alfa Rossa with black calipers. the wait for yellow calipers was way to long. My deal offered to paint the calipers for another $400 but it wasn't worth it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. Hopefully the software updates will address all problems and you can starting enjoying your new car soon.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

Our Ti G2 should be here in two weeks. I'm almost excited.

Hopefully, you'll get your Ti back in just a day or two.

·
Registered
526 Posts
its unfortunate but that's what we get with a new car. I got Alfa Rossa with black calipers. the wait for yellow calipers was way to long. My deal offered to paint the calipers for another $400 but it wasn't worth it.
Not so much, this problem has a fix. Sounds like a lazy dealer not doing their job.

Great color!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dropped of the car this morning, and of course the problem resolved when I turned it on. they're still going to take a look and reload all updates. In the mean time i'm enjoying Jeep Grand Cherokee as a loaner. I think I'll do a Home Depot run to take advantage of the added space :)

Reactions: inikkor
1 - 11 of 11 Posts