Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Interior color

5K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Avnyc11 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to ask you guys on your opinion, im looking at a 2019 Quad, that has the extended carbon package, the green and white stitching and the gorgeous white exterior color, the only thing throwing me off is this fugly beige color inside. I was reading up and saw some people have wrapped interior of the cars and all that. I wanted to know if you guys have any experience or know of something that could be done to change the beige color?
thanks!
Pic is not of the actual car but of one i found online that looks like it

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I like the lighter color personally. My Giulia has the red and at first I wasn't a fan but the deal was too good to pass up (2018 unsold brand new in 2020 lol) so I got it anyways and honestly now I could never go back I love it so much. It just adds to the cars character. Maybe you too will be able to live with it?

#3 ·
idk man, ive never been a fan of light colors, im always looking for a dark red or black. Im not too sure about it but the car is absolutely gorgeous and im dying to get it. So i wanted to know if maybe people have wrapped their interior or changed the panels or something. just to get some other ideas.

#4 ·
I miss the light-colored pillars and headliner.

#7 ·
That's not beige dude that's white. It looks great especially with the contrasting stitching. It's a crime that for 2022 they got rid of the colored door cars and stitching. Personally I think the bigger crime is white exterior, a color that had never worked on a car as special as Alfa Romeo in my opinion.

#16 ·
For what it's worth, I think it's a stunning interior. From my experience, once you get a car with light interior you will never want full black again. It really opens up the space around you, car feels bigger and classier inside, especially cars with relatively cramped interior (like Giulia). This one is not full beige like mine, but I'd take it all day bro! Beautiful contrast.

#17 ·
I say go for it. Ice to pair with white exterior and if you don't like it, you can always get it upholstered

Plus it's only on a small part of the interior and not all over like on seats and stuff like the 2.0 so not as invasive if you don't like it

Reactions: Nellobonanno13
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.