Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
The center part of my instrument panel, between the gauges, went out today. Anybody have this happen?
I think it's a known fault on early models.... There's a service bulletin on this.
08-063-18.pdf

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dead dash

This service bulletin seems to apply to the area in the middle of the dash where the infotainment screen is. I may not have been clear in my description. My issue is/was dead in font of the steering wheel between the speedo and the tach.
Oddly, yesterday, that malady miraculously cured itself and now all is well. For how long, I don't know.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
This service bulletin seems to apply to the area in the middle of the dash where the infotainment screen is. I may not have been clear in my description. My issue is/was dead in font of the steering wheel between the speedo and the tach.
Oddly, yesterday, that malady miraculously cured itself and now all is well. For how long, I don't know.
I understood ;)
The service bulletin does in fact refer to the small 7" tft info screen behind the steering wheel you mentioned

from bulletin:
**Customer describes that the 7” cluster TFT appears black after vehicle start. The other
gauges of the IPC are still working.**

1 - 4 of 4 Posts