Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The instrument cluster in my 2017 Ti Q4 with about 31K miles went blank. The only other strange behavior observed immediately before the cluster went bad was a restart of entertainment console during driving. I've come across a few posts in the forum regarding blank cluster and some have had success with a software update to IPC, but the worst case was a replacement of IPC and a couple months of wait.
My dealer took my car in two days ago and I was given the dreaded news this morning that a new IPC has been ordered and no idea when the part would be delivered. Was put in an enterprise rental so not complaining but yearning to get back into my car. Now the waiting game.

@AlfaRomeoCares I'd appreciate if you could offer any help.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thought I'd post an update on the IPC saga. 14 days since dropping my car off at the dealer. The dealer has placed an order for an IPC, but there's no ETA on when the part will be delivered. Contacted @AlfaRomeoCares. No help from them so far in providing me an update on tracking the part down. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had this same issue happen but it came back and hasn’t happened since. Very odd though.
glad to hear you've not seen a recurrence. Some have had success with a simple flash, while others had to have their IPC replaced and in some cases the issue was momentary and auto corrected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts