Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,734 Posts
I believe it is correctly spelled Bianco Trofeo. Trophy White in english.

The spoiler seems to turn upwards rather drastically in comparison to the others that I have seen. Is that correct and if so, why?

·
Registered
321 Posts
looks great alfatox38 where in jersey are you i picked up my Qv last week from fullerton gotta get A NJ ALFA MEETING TOGETHER.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking it did not flip up enough? Well this is a Quad style spoiler and not exact. I will snap some more pics.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sal what color did you get. They had a red one in the showroom when I picked up mine. Did they give you a good deal?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The spoiler seems to turn upwards rather drastically in comparison to the others that I have seen. Is that correct and if so, why?[/QUOTE]

The top side looks exact to the QV however the bottom of the 4xd has a channel edge that meets up with the trunk rather than sitting directly on too

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes it fits like a glove to the trunk contour. Just a bit different from underside. It also projects out since it sits more on the edge of the trunk rather than on top.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sal what color did you get. They had a red one in the showroom when I picked up mine. Did they give you a good deal?
trifeo white i think i got a good deal no real room on Qv but got tire and rim protect extended warranty etc. i waited a long time for car so got a couple of goodies for my trouble. so are you local i'm in south brunswick /princeton area. we should get a car coffee meet together on a sat morning before weather changes.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,734 Posts
The spoiler seems to turn upwards rather drastically in comparison to the others that I have seen. Is that correct and if so, why?
The top side looks exact to the QV however the bottom of the 4xd has a channel edge that meets up with the trunk rather than sitting directly on too[/QUOTE]

It looks more "normal" in this picture. Maybe just a camera angle issue?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Good to see that there are some cheaper options if you dont want to cough up the big bucks for some of the name brands. SD seems to be good quality stuff (~$250 shipped) and then theres the sub $200 group. Wonder how they compare to the more expensive branded ones...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts