Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Vendor
1,211 Posts
I went three times so far due to this issue.
1st time they had to inspect the issue and then order a replacement
2nd time Replacement came in, after two hours I have been told they received damaged replacement
3rd time, after waiting, they said their system is down and couldn't register the component.
4rth time... still waiting for them to call back.
My warranty is about to expire in 5 months. I WILL by any means get this replaced
I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you had a case open for this concern? If not, I would be happy to help! Please send us a private message.

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0
104 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you had a case open for this concern? If not, I would be happy to help! Please send us a private message.

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares
Thank you Alison. My screen has been replaced at the dealership in the morning

·
Registered
398 Posts
Nooooo...thought I had lucked out but starting to get these lines on the outside of the screen. Might just schedule it with next oil change if its that easy to swap out.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,202 Posts
Nooooo...thought I had lucked out but starting to get these lines on the outside of the screen. Might just schedule it with next oil change if its that easy to swap out.
Make sure you send them pictures as proof so they can order one to have ready. I think it's 1.5 hours labor or something like that.

Reactions: Alfa-Male

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yea call ahead as it was 3 weeks on back order apparently for mine. I should be getting a call about it in the next week or so.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Make sure you send them pictures as proof so they can order one to have ready. I think it's 1.5 hours labor or something like that.
I assume it's just the screen itself, not a whole new electronics module?

·
Registered
182 Posts
That's the magic question. We have seen multiple 2017s and 2018s and even a 2019 with this issue.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts