Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to get my infotainment system to turn on at start without instantly starting the radio or music? If i had the radio setting set to off the entire infotainment system is off until i press the power button....which turns the music on as well. Wish the car just started with the infotainment screen on and the music settings saved from last. The "from last" setting has not worked how I want it to either.

Also, I'm assuming there is no setting for the sideview mirrors to angle down while reversing. I'm terrified of scratching the 19" wheels while parallel parking and I can't see the curb...

·
Registered
231 Posts
I would like to know about the screen staying off until I cut the radio on too ! Very weird. Agree about the mirror angling down. Saved my BMW wheels many times..

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Is there a way to get my infotainment system to turn on at start without instantly starting the radio or music? If i had the radio setting set to off the entire infotainment system is off until i press the power button....which turns the music on as well. Wish the car just started with the infotainment screen on and the music settings saved from last. The "from last" setting has not worked how I want it to either.
Not that I know of.

Also, I'm assuming there is no setting for the sideview mirrors to angle down while reversing. I'm terrified of scratching the 19" wheels while parallel parking and I can't see the curb...
Depending on how many drivers you have, some have set one of the three memory buttons with tilted side mirrors for seeing better while reversing. We have three regular drivers, so I don't have that luxury. I just tilt my mirrors when I need to, then I can tap my button to return the mirrors to my normal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depending on how many drivers you have, some have set one of the three memory buttons with tilted side mirrors for seeing better while reversing. We have three regular drivers, so I don't have that luxury. I just tilt my mirrors when I need to, then I can tap my button to return the mirrors to my normal.

That's a great idea. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts