Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

Is there a way to get rid of info trafic?
I consider this old RDS/TMC technology gives more issues than benefits.
I mean, the GPS will calculate a new way while the problem already disappeared.
As well as the radio announcements that are really far from the place I'm driving are not really interesting.

Maybe there is something in the menus to disable this function, but I've not found it.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Toscan,
We do not even have a live traffic option on the U.S. Giulias. We've all been clamoring for it, but reading your message makes me think that we should be careful what we wish for. I think having no live traffic is better than having "live" traffic that is outdated and inaccurate.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Toscan,
We do not even have a live traffic option on the U.S. Giulias. We've all been clamoring for it, but reading your message makes me think that we should be careful what we wish for. I think having no live traffic is better than having "live" traffic that is outdated and inaccurate.

I would say this technology could still be used if (and only if) there is a live update of the status.
In Europe (France in my case) there are several pseudo developments (Michelin provides on of them for example) but compared to what delivers Google these technologies are totally obsolete.
Reason why I would like to be able to validate or not this functionality!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.