Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another Gulia in the shop today! Look forward to some more content for the community

Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
First post with vid of shop was great. Second post with images of the Giulia left me with this response. The technician is wearing gloves to protect his hands, but the Giulia has no protection. When I was working in a Dealership, if I was leaning into an engine compartment without a fender cover draped, and the Service Manager saw that, I would get called into his office. There is no excuse for this. It's like texting while driving; we've all done it without a problem, but we all know that we shouldn't; that something terrible could happen. Always drape a fender cover, and never text when driving!

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
First post with vid of shop was great. Second post with images of the Giulia left me with this response. The technician is wearing gloves to protect his hands, but the Giulia has no protection. When I was working in a Dealership, if I was leaning into an engine compartment without a fender cover draped, and the Service Manager saw that, I would get called into his office. There is no excuse for this. It's like texting while driving; we've all done it without a problem, but we all know that we shouldn't; that something terrible could happen. Always drape a fender cover, and never text when driving!
it’s most likely a photo op pic. They don’t work on cars in middle of the floor.

103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We appreciate the concern, It was not a 'staged' photo but he also wasn't doing any work. Just verifying the intake is properly seated after installing the BMC earlier!

103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come take a look for yourself on July 17th! We will be hosting our monthly C&C, last year we had over 350+ exotics in attendance, let's double it :devilish:

Reactions: Avnyc11
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happy to announce that we officially have an SF90 in the building for some early R&D!

Not much to report so far, but I can say..... The next couple of months are going to be HUGE. Stay tuned
:cool:

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,439 Posts
Reactions: Alfa Philly
1 - 9 of 9 Posts