Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will post link in next post. Well it will not let me post the link because I am to new to this forum. I am active on the 4C forum and there in a picture of the cars at the port of Baltimore as of yesterday. is under the topic of "Alfa Romeo 4C General Discussion".

I am the Parts and Service Director at Criswell Maserati/Alfa

·
Registered
418 Posts
Will post link in next post. Well it will not let me post the link because I am to new to this forum. I am active on the 4C forum and there in a picture of the cars at the port of Baltimore as of yesterday. is under the topic of "Alfa Romeo 4C General Discussion".

Pic was sent to me Saturday. Having never seen the port of Baltimore I assumed that it was the port in Italy given the current arrival time frame of late next month.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

I have visited criswell before being in silver spring, MD. Heard a lot of talk about markup even before the car was released. Nice folks at the dealership though. Thanks for the information here is a link to the pic.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have visited criswell before being in silver spring, MD. Heard a lot of talk about markup even before the car was released. Nice folks at the dealership though. Thanks for the information here is a link to the pic.

Nice! The one I saw was from the side. I can count roughly 25-28 cars long on the first row.

·
Registered
420 Posts
With how well it's covered up, i'm starting to think what sort of paint we have here, if it's something special or just your regular run of the mill paint and this is just how they cover up cars by default.

If you guys haven't seen how BMW and Audi covered up cars, you should take a look, once you do, you'll be very thankful for what we're getting here.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I actually really appreciate that. Then I guess everything comes off at the dealership and they do their own detailing and what not ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts