Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
The COTA F1 race is on my bucket list for this year!....Can't wait!...skipping Montreal so I can go to Texas
So I will be hitting up our Texas forum members on where to stay & eat in Austin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice! I worked F1 last year. Should be working again this year to. Here's a video i took of the race last year. And heres some goodies given to me by COTA for being a volunteer. I have more pictures like of me being in front of Taylor Swifts stage before we let the 80,000 people in and stuff but yea. I love what I do. Here's some pics and video:

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I was told by a friend of mine who goes every year (courtesy of Ferrari NA) that the track is well laid out that all the seats are actually good seats....some better than others but nothing is crappy. the only draw back, and that is just a function of getting such a great venue, is that it is far from Austin.
can't wait to go!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was told by a friend of mine who goes every year (courtesy of Ferrari NA) that the track is well laid out that all the seats are actually good seats....some better than others but nothing is crappy. the only draw back, and that is just a function of getting such a great venue, is that it is far from Austin.
can't wait to go!
Yes, i prefer sitting by the S curves than the straightaway, also cheaper. I think the track website has some view pics embedded for the various stands. BTW it seems far but is actually not far from the airport.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The COTA F1 race is on my bucket list for this year!....Can't wait!...skipping Montreal so I can go to Texas
So I will be hitting up our Texas forum members on where to stay & eat in Austin
Where to eat in Austin...here is my list...

1) Odd Duck
2) Barley Swine
3) True Foods
4) Eberly
5) Dai Due
6) Franklin BBQ (Great BBQ)
7) Matt's El Rancho (Good Old Tex Mex)

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
@FX thanks very much!...probably won't be able to hit them all over the weekend..
but will put #6 & #2 on the top....would like a nice steakhouse for dinner one night...Thanks in advance
Salve
M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts