Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all finally got pictures! She arrived November 2017.

2018 Ti Sport, basically all the options.

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looks good! Who installed the red engine start button?

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Nice job on the grill monochrome, and the Y spokes look sharp, too!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good! Who installed the red engine start button?
The dealer did. Honestly, I'm starting to see red aluminum covers lately for the same mod. It's a lot cheaper and you can do it yourself. Nobody will be able to see the difference.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The dealer did. Honestly, I'm starting to see red aluminum covers lately for the same mod. It's a lot cheaper and you can do it yourself. Nobody will be able to see the difference.
I think you can definitely see the difference and it doesn't light up if it's just the cover lol

How much did they charge you? Here in south Florida I asked my local dealer and they seemed completely lost regarding installing that button and then Gave me an outrageous quote of about $400

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't pay, it was a make good on their part. I've heard 2 billing hours +/-.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey all finally got pictures! She arrived November 2017.

2018 Ti Sport, basically all the options.
Looks great!! By any chance did you have it at Autobarn in Evanston for service roughly a few weeks ago?? I think I saw it there and was admiring your wheels.

Marco

·
Registered
449 Posts
I didn't see his car, but the pair of matching white 4cs being prepped there were sweet! Made me want to test drive them, but actually made me want the Quad more...

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great!! By any chance did you have it at Autobarn in Evanston for service roughly a few weeks ago?? I think I saw it there and was admiring your wheels.

Marco
Yes it was! I really like how my winter boot setup came out.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I didn't see his car, but the pair of matching white 4cs being prepped there were sweet! Made me want to test drive them, but actually made me want the Quad more...
I had the opportunity to be a passenger in a 4C last year at the Chicago Alfa Clubs Blackhawk Farms Raceway event. Wow, those cars are impressive on the track! Unbelievable handling and awesome acceleration and braking! Crazy fun...

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know if that could be a daily driver for me! But the Quad could...hmmmm
I second that... I test drove the Quad and it was really asking for trouble. I simply can't trust myself in it, nor can my wife.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I plasti dipped the reflectors, thoughts? Only did two coats for testing purposes, if I end up liking it I will redo properly.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Installed carbon fiber front-lip, what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I did the eBay version and it was not bad at all! I made an offer for $175.00 USD, a few weeks later it showed up. The clear coat wasn't the greatest in some spots but considering it will eat up a lot of dirk and crap naturally from the location it's installed i didn't care for perfection. I did get it PPF though and the shop was nice enough to do two layers in the exposed area.

I just noticed my headlights the other day, there's definitely a black "eyebrow" at the top. I also think the lighting plays a factor here.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How you swap the front emblem? I also plan to change it to emblem
Sticker emblem over original. Just heat up the 3m tape a little before installing. You can get them from ebay or aliexpress etc. Very cheap.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts