Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BONDI !!! buon giorno a tutti !!!
my name is Fabrizio Nuvolari , just back from ITALY after 3 years of absence from US.LIFE time alfista, owned giulia gtv 1750 of 1969,gtv 2000 of 1974, 75 Qverde 1989 & SZ 1989.
All in Alfa red. As of today i am working at Alfa Romeo & Fiat of Salazar IN Avondale . I dedicating all my time & efforts to promoting grand marque ALFA ROMEO in PHOENIX area .
As far as i know there is nothing on market as sensational as Alfa Romeo GIULIA ,STELVIO & of course 4C . Sculpted & sensuous ,performance & aggressive ,unique in every way.
IT is ALWAYS Alfa Romeo .
AND So, i would like to inform every one of YOU , TRUE alfisti , that at Salazar Alfa ROMEO we have two 4C SPIDER available - rosso competizione & nero. And of course GIULIA & STELVIO fleet for immediate delivery to your door.
ANY questions , any info you my need I am here to assist , Fabrizio Nuvolari , alfista di cuore, >>> 305-318-5264 or right here at forum.
FORZA ITALIA ! FORZA Alfa Romeo !
Salutti a tutti .................

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sono NUVOLARI di sangue , yes , have it in DNA & MORE THEN PROUD.
THE legend still driving faste then ever some where high .............

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Ciao Fabrizio! "Nuvolari" di sangue? Fantastico! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
....ciao!!! i know i should have told you all yesterday, but it is very private matter for me . i sure you all understand.
Yesterday , 16 di novembre 1892 , was MAESTRO's B-day. yes, 125 years ago in tiny town of few houses , CASTEL D'ARIO,
greatest of them all was born. The legend still racing faster then ever on roads of heaven......
buona giornata a tutti alfisti .................

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
sono NUVOLARI di sangue , yes , have it in DNA & MORE THEN PROUD.
THE legend still driving faste then ever some where high .............
Yes, but can you drive like your ancestor?:grin2:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome to our forum favoloso :)

It's always nice to meet an Alfa enthusiast who is more than just a car owner. Nice list of cars in your history. Do you currently own a newer Alfa? Or are you planning on buying a newer Alfa?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts