Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me know. They offered it to me, but I'll wait till my 18 comes......

Alfa Red with Sparco, CCB, dark 5 hole etc.

Has 400 miles or so on it, dealer is willing to let it go at invoice if done by the end of this month.

PM me if interested...... I have no financial interest, just passing it on.....

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
let me know. They offered it to me, but I'll wait till my 18 comes......

Alfa Red with Sparco, CCB, dark 5 hole etc.

Has 400 miles or so on it, dealer is willing to let it go at invoice if done by the end of this month.

PM me if interested...... I have no financial interest, just passing it on.....
Sounds like a heck of a deal. I guess they want the demo gone before the 18s show. They need to fix the headlight washer still (I can see it sticking out).

I guess the issue is the demand for sparco and CCB wont be that high. Those two combined add $11k to the MSRP.

Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yes, they were waiting for the jet to come and to be replaced...... It drives divinely.......

So for someone who doesn't have patience as a virtue, this maybe a good option....

Reactions: ibehardnock2001

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Hehe, a bargain to some extent. But then you have to settle for what you get. What is the interior color? Yellow calipers would be killer Ferrari look this lady. Maybe look for a Scuderia sticker for the window just for kicks. Enzo style. My round FCA sticker would be close but the shield is smaller. You want the shield profile.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well..... people have been complaining that they were paying MSRP and above, now this one can probably be had for $10K off sticker and people don't seem interested..... go figure......

·
Registered
423 Posts
Sparco seats & Technico wheels are must-have's for me, but yeah, incredible deal.

CCB are $$$ initially as well as to maintain, correct?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Probably.....

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
But they look AWESOME and create Zero (well almost) dust......To avoid popping my headlight washer cover off (as the NorthEast winter will be arriving soon), I had Chris just pop the fuse out so that the windshield washers work, but the headlight washers won't actuate.....

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts