Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
406 Posts
You would think that the Giulia would not be an ideal taxi with its slightly squeezy rear seats. On the other hand the scuffed front end is exactly what you would expect of almost every car you see is France.

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
406 Posts
My wife and I (I'm 6'0") and our two large rolling duffels fit just fine.
Not complaining about the size of the Giulia - I'm 6-2 wife is almost 6-0 and it works perfectly as a private car. I was just thinking for a taxi it might be a bit tight. I guess I'm used to getting into E class and Volvo S90 taxis from my most recent visits to Europe.

·
Registered
406 Posts
When I was in the Navy, we were often in Naples and if we took a cab, they would fit several of us in a minuscule Fiat and then break any law that might’ve existed (not in Naples). I thought it funny that I could survive on a massive Aircraft carrier, and come close to losing it on a pedestrian street.
Yes, that is true of my experience in Asia - lots of old Corollas or Nissans or more recently baby Kia's or Hyundais or in China with thier local versions of VW's like Santanas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts