Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Pirelli P Zero AR Pirelli Sottozero 3
1,982 Posts
There are other Alfa forums which are more European focused. The main issues would be a lack of Diesel conversations and less likely to create a local Italian community for meets/events.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Don't warry.. I'll continue to read without interferences on US discussions
Sorry, that was not what I meant. I was listing reasons why you might not see other Italians on here. You are 100% welcome to stay and chat with us all. We discuss Alfa Romeo global decisions often.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Common enough that you can rent either with Hertz in Italy ;)
Not when I went unless you pay for the super expensive Italian Collection cars.

I enjoy driving in Italy, for myself it is part of the experience. I agree that the rail system in Italy is SOOO MUCH better than the US, I don't want to be on their schedule...I'm on vacation...I want my schedule ;)
I take the SS roads usually and the Autostrada when necessary or time is a concern. In 19 I had a Giulia Veloce, in 21 I could not rent an Alfa:mad:, this trip I have a Stelvio. Parking in cities can be an issue, so I make sure to check Hotel parking availability. City driving can be daunting, especially if you don't speak Italian, but it's no worse than driving in NYC:ROFLMAO:
I tried to rent a Giulia in Palermo (I reserved a Giulia or similar from Avis)…I got an Audi Q3 :(

• Angry
Reactions: danardi
1 - 4 of 4 Posts