Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia 2.2D 180cv Q2 Super 2016
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this forum is focused on US users.. but why!?
So, that's mine Giulia 2.2 Diesel (due to higher prices of gasoline on Europe) Q2 180cv Super on Blue Montecarlo.
It's a 2016, made on late 2015.. that's one of first pieces out of the line.
In love with his line and his handling. Not as yours QV, but.. enough for my pleasure :)
Car Wheel Sky Tire Vehicle

(here we are on Tuscany hills near my house)

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Benvenuto!. If you have any plans for a small trip north, let me know. All my family is in Belluno, Veneto. Panini con qualche bicchiere di vino will be in order !!!!!

Reactions: danardi

·
Registered
Giulia 2.2D 180cv Q2 Super 2016
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Benvenuto!. If you have any plans for a small trip north, let me know. All my family is in Belluno, Veneto. Panini con qualche bicchiere di vino will be in order !!!!!
Oh, nice! I’m sure that I can always find a cup of wine on a Veneto’s table :)

·
Vendor
4,190 Posts
I know that this forum is focused on US users.. but why!?
So, that's mine Giulia 2.2 Diesel (due to higher prices of gasoline on Europe) Q2 180cv Super on Blue Montecarlo.
It's a 2016, made on late 2015.. that's one of first pieces out of the line.
In love with his line and his handling. Not as yours QV, but.. enough for my pleasure :)
View attachment 128473
(here we are on Tuscany hills near my house)
Welcome. Where are you exactly?

I lived in Siena for a brief time. I miss Italy. Need to come back soon.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,902 Posts
We were surprised with a ride in a Giulia the last time we were in France. Diesel need not apologize.
Car Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate Grille

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
403 Posts
You would think that the Giulia would not be an ideal taxi with its slightly squeezy rear seats. On the other hand the scuffed front end is exactly what you would expect of almost every car you see is France.

·
Registered
8,902 Posts
Reactions: danardi

·
Registered
8,902 Posts
You would think that the Giulia would not be an ideal taxi with its slightly squeezy rear seats. On the other hand the scuffed front end is exactly what you would expect of almost every car you see is France.
My wife and I (I'm 6'0") and our two large rolling duffels fit just fine.

Reactions: C.Q4 and danardi

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
403 Posts
My wife and I (I'm 6'0") and our two large rolling duffels fit just fine.
Not complaining about the size of the Giulia - I'm 6-2 wife is almost 6-0 and it works perfectly as a private car. I was just thinking for a taxi it might be a bit tight. I guess I'm used to getting into E class and Volvo S90 taxis from my most recent visits to Europe.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts