Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Just wondering what something of this nature ran because I have been wanting to do a muffler delete since shortly after I got my Ti Sport two years ago.
I did the Madness Lusso with CF tips on my 2.0 a few weeks ago. I think around $1850 bought, shipped and installed. Muffler delete, but has resonators for a more refined growl.

Here’s a comparison from my QV cold start with the 2.0 Madness Lusso installed cold start:

http://instagr.am/p/Cb5NjQoLzOQ/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did the Madness Lusso with CF tips on my 2.0 a few weeks ago. I think around $1850 bought, shipped and installed. Muffler delete, but has resonators for a more refined growl.

Here’s a comparison from my QV cold start with the 2.0 Madness Lusso installed cold start:

http://instagr.am/p/Cb5NjQoLzOQ/
My exhaust sounds better and better each day. Mine was 600 euros including shipping. Everything above 1000 euros is ridiculus money for just some piping 🙄

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
My exhaust sounds better and better each day. Mine was 600 euros including shipping. Everything above 1000 euros is ridiculus money for just some piping 🙄
That’s great! And glad you saved some money too! Not all pipe is created equal, however. Keep that in mind the next time you hear a Honda CR-V thundering down the street with an unintentional muffler delete.

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Q4 / Madness Forged Carban Wing / Mirror Cap / V Grill
125 Posts
Paris5 Garage Exhaust is 1 of the nicer sounding ones personal and for the price you can't beat it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its sound nice :) how its sound in car then cruising, idling or presing hard? Did you feel vibration from exhaust? Maybe you can make video ?
The Sound is not too loud inside the car, but you do notice the deeper tone of the exhaust. When in D and you floor it it Sounds good and has Nice crackels on shift up. No vibration at all. Have driven it for a short while and will raise the car and check that everything is still in place. 👍

1 - 9 of 9 Posts