Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It fit perfectly in the passenger footwell.

Attachments

Reactions: GiuliaAdmin and FNM

·
Registered
7,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may have the only stealthy Giulia in existence.

·
Registered
7,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just the middle man, in the right place at the right time. I didn't even get a slice.

·
Supporting Vendor
696 Posts
Giulias are great for cake delivery.

A couple of years ago I made a Tiramisu for the office and brought it in on Christmas with my '67 Giulia Super. I was quite worried that it would not make it there in one piece if the dish slid around on the floor or in the trunk, so just taped the dish down to the passenger seat. Even though I was not particularly gentle on the drive the Tiramisu made it in perfect condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
Lol. Reminds me a few years ago I was out driving and my wife called and said I had to drive to neighboring City to pick up a baptism cake. So I detoured to the direction about an hour each way. She neglected to say cake was BIG and since I was in my Fcar, I had nowhere to put but in passenger footwell, where it gets a bit HOT.

To keep heat down and cake in one piece I drove 40mph all the way home, which in a Ferrari on the open road is like Chinese water torture.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.