Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my MY18 Q2 Misano Blue Ti Sport since Dec28 and absolutely love it so far. I have about 2500mi and the only issue I've had so far was a weird "Max Oil Level Exceeded" that was taken care of by the dealer.

I've already had the windows tinted all around with ceramic tint. I got the QV CF Spoiler from Madness Autoworks (great guys here by the way). Now it's time to play. I ordered the Centerline Corsa exhaust as well as the Eurocompulsion V2 Intake. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come and checking the shipping status every 30 mins LOL.

I will be getting the intake this Friday and I'll take pictures once it's installed and will also upload some videos in case people haven't watched enough of them yet :grin2: I'm still looking around at different shops in Austin,TX to get my exhaust installed so it may be a couple of weeks before that's done but I'll post pictures and videos of that as well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You got yourself a Q2! Not a lot of Q2s i observed on this forum. You got fatter tire and the lsd !
I regret that I didn't do my homework and get the q2. now i have some to hope for 2 yrs down the road.
You should consider to get the spacer to further push out the wheels. Picture/ video is eye candy for all :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
For a fellow Q2 owner, please take videos with the V2 installed inside the car revving it up to speed and then backing off the throttle. And exterior drive bys, please! I love the idea of the V2, but am on the fence until I can hear it!
Did you order a red or black V2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Nice :grin2:

I've a Q2 as well. Will you be adding EuroCompulsion's P1 tune? Including the intake & exhaust, the P1 should bring you up to 350 hp. I have the P1, but not the intake & exhaust, soon enough.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For a fellow Q2 owner, please take videos with the V2 installed inside the car revving it up to speed and then backing off the throttle. And exterior drive bys, please! I love the idea of the V2, but am on the fence until I can hear it!
Did you order a red or black V2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can definitely do this for you. I ordered the red V2.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice :grin2:

I've a Q2 as well. Will you be adding EuroCompulsion's P1 tune? Including the intake & exhaust, the P1 should bring you up to 350 hp. I have the P1, but not the intake & exhaust, soon enough.
I really wanted to get the P1 tune as well but couldn't afford it all. I definitely plan to get it this summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.