Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to drive a new Giulia AWD in Omaha and was totally shocked at the cornering capabilities and how much fun the Bella Donna was to drive. Though I lust after the QV mistress , maybe I should favor the lady that could not only excite me, but be able to get me through a Midwest Winter. Interior appointments are soft to the touch , the seats are great and though at first I found the shift lever a bit cumbersome, mainly due to a different setup, once rolling I was just paddleshifting to get a true feel of the car. Pushed her a little around a corner and she stayed neutral as ****, no tire squeal at all. Yes, I could not get the lady to squeal, but then she was very accommodating and pleased to excite me on the road. **** , this is why Alfa had legions of fans in the 60s and early 70s, and I definitely will be chatting with my wife about replacing the Grand Cherokee with something more entertaining and still competent in the white stuff. But..............then.........................I got a ride in the QV!!

Have raced for years but she kicked me in the butt so hard , shoulda have been wearing Depends, ha,ha!! Unreal machine and after I came down from the thrill ride, practicality reared it's head and reminded me this is a RWD Siren.

So, tempting though it is, have to say the Giulia AWD with 280 hp , would tick all the boxes , fun, fast, and capable ---- a more practical mistress and just think of the money I will save not having to buy any Depends!!??

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Nice write up!

...... it makes me want a QV even more!.....LOL

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)

A 4C she's not, but she is a fun car to drive. Best (four door) sedan I've ever driven.

I put a lot of miles on my dad's GTV (1972 Alfa Romeo GTV, two door sedan). That was a nice car to drive.

If you need a gentle push, you've come to right place.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Moderators ....................put this in the wrong section, so you might want to move over to General Discussion ........................er......................it just Depends, ha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.