Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been posting for awhile and I finally pulled the trigger on my new Alfa TI Sport with the performance package, staggered wheels, and the Panasonic sunroof. I am so excited. It just came off the truck. Vesuivo gray over red with red calipers. Gosh this car is beautiful.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Vesuvio Grey Giulia Ti Q2
413 Posts
Congrats! You're gonna love it. Same color combo as mine. It looks great with tinted windows.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! You're gonna love it. Same color combo as mine. It looks great with tinted windows.
It is getting 20% tomorrow all around. People freak out when they see this car! I had an S2000 and people did the same thing.

Reactions: MorganB

·
Registered
857 Posts
Great looking car! Same as mine except I opted for a lighter shade of gray. Enjoy ?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats, great color combo!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I have been posting for awhile and I finally pulled the trigger on my new Alfa TI Sport with the performance package, staggered wheels, and the Panasonic sunroof. I am so excited. It just came off the truck. Vesuivo gray over red with red calipers. Gosh this car is beautiful.
You have really good taste in cars if I say so myself .....

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats!!! You will absolutely LOVE it!!! Have the same set up as mine except I have the yellow calipers!!! Have fun with it!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Love the look of the staggered wheels!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

It must sound great >:)
Congrats!

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It must sound great >:)
Congrats!
Ha ha ha. I was waiting for someone to see that typo. I would prefer a B&W sunroof to a Panasonic. Lol. I got it tinted today. 20% all around and it looks gangsta!

Attachments

Reactions: MorganB

·
Registered
2017 Vesuvio Grey Giulia Ti Q2
413 Posts
Ha ha ha. I was waiting for someone to see that typo. I would prefer a B&W sunroof to a Panasonic. Lol. I got it tinted today. 20% all around and it looks gangsta!
I totally agree on B&W ha ha. Tint looks great. I've had mine for a year. No regrets at all! I've got the staggered wheels also. Not something I was looking for but was on the vehicle my dealer located and I'm so glad I have them. Love the way the car drives with LSD and adjustable suspension plus the larger rear wheels.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Awesome Ride! This is my exact same ‘19 special order Ti, after not finding one anywhere without a sunroof the way I wanted it. Seems most dealer destined Giulia’s come optioned with a sunroofs, hard to find one without. BTY, did you special order it? If so, what was your wait time?

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awesome Ride! This is my exact same ‘19 special order Ti, after not finding one anywhere without a sunroof the way I wanted it. Seems most dealer destined Giulia’s come optioned with a sunroofs, hard to find one without. BTY, did you special order it? If so, what was your wait time?
I was really close to special ordering a '19 as I could not find the car the way I wanted it optioned anywhere. I had to have the performance package, staggered "19 inch wheels and it had to be the right color combo. I was only able to find 1 car within 1000 miles of me with the car and it wasn't optioned exactly the way I wanted it. I had a business meeting in St. Petersburg and the end of the month was approaching. I just stopped by the dealer over there to look a a white car and lo and behold, they were unloading the last of their '18's that day and there was the car I had been looking for for months. It was meant to be. it was still in the packaging and when I drove it it had not even been detailed yet. I could not let this car slip through my fingers and I got a great deal. I was just in the right place at the right time. Most dealers just received their final cars. I would check the local dealers again to see if they just got something that is not yet on the website. I am an instant gratification guy and the wait would kill me.

Reactions: MorganB and August

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got back from a mini road trip to Gulfport and St. Pete today. This was the first time I have had a chance really drive the car for an extensive time. Here are a couple of thoughts after the first 48 hours.

This is an incredibly fun car to drive. The handling is outstanding. It really feels like a much smaller sports car. It is extremely tossable.

I LOVE the adjustable suspension. Great setting it to soft on the highway and then firm on the curves.

I don't even know why the car even has N and A mode. I don't think I will ever take it out of D

Auto start stop is a annoyance. I am glad that it is easily defeatable. I just always forget to do so until the first traffic light.

I can't stopping looking at this car. It is truly a work of art inside and out.

I can't figure out how to open the passenger side door from the driver's side outside door handle.

Remote start is really nice in the Florida heat.

Holy Batman is this key HUGE! I had a cell phone in the late 90's early 2000's that was about the same size. What the heck does this thing have in it. It is heavy too! LOL

Here are a few pics from the beach. I really love this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just got back from a mini road trip to Gulfport and St. Pete today. This was the first time I have had a chance really drive the car for an extensive time. Here are a couple of thoughts after the first 48 hours.

This is an incredibly fun car to drive. The handling is outstanding. It really feels like a much smaller sports car. It is extremely tossable.

I LOVE the adjustable suspension. Great setting it to soft on the highway and then firm on the curves.

I don't even know why the car even has N and A mode. I don't think I will ever take it out of D

Auto start stop is a annoyance. I am glad that it is easily defeatable. I just always forget to do so until the first traffic light.

I can't stopping looking at this car. It is truly a work of art inside and out.

I can't figure out how to open the passenger side door from the driver's side outside door handle.

Remote start is really nice in the Florida heat.

Holy Batman is this key HUGE! I had a cell phone in the late 90's early 2000's that was about the same size. What the heck does this thing have in it. It is heavy too! LOL

Here are a few pics from the beach. I really love this car.
It's a real beauty. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts