Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove the Giulia for the second time today and I am officially in love! This car is amazing. It reminds me of the first time I drove my first S2000. I will definately be getting one later this year when my lease expires. My Q50 feels like such a pig compared to this. I know it has warts but the driving experience makes up for it. It will be a long 6 months. I can't wait!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome! Giulias just get better and better as you learn to appreciate their ability to adapt to different situations: track, commuting, taking Gran out on a sunny Sunday...

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
647 Posts
I am the Gran (father) in this house!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Warts? Where? I haven't seen any!

Yup. We're hooked. I think it's a genetic thing. My father currently has two Alfa, 1963 Giulia Spider and 1966 GTV. He totaled his 1972 GTV a few years back then built his 66 as a dedicated racer.

We have two Alfas, my 4C and our Giulia Ti Q2. A ten mile test drive and we bought a sedan that we didn't even need. Several mods later...

My name is Bob and I am an Alfisti.

·
Registered
334 Posts
It only gets better the more you drive it, I've had the QV for a year and can't believe how much I enjoy driving it .....welcome ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts