Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just wondering if anybody has tried removing their tail lights? One of the outer ones, not the ones on the boot lid. I have removed the main fixing (white plastic screw with spring) but there is something else keeping it in that I haven’t figured out.

My Giulia has a piece of the pre-delivery plastic wrap stuck behind it and going back to the dealership just for that is a bit of a long trip for me.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
Just wondering if anybody has tried removing their tail lights? One of the outer ones, not the ones on the boot lid. I have removed the main fixing (white plastic screw with spring) but there is something else keeping it in that I haven’t figured out.
Once you remove the plastic screw, there is just a pressure fitting that holds the tail light on. You have to push the light assembly directly backwards, but be prepared to catch it once the fitting lets go.

·
Registered
21 Posts
How did you get the plastic screw with the spring off? On my car the spring load is so high that I can't move it. I am concerned that I will break it. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts