Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how long the Sirius/XM trial is that comes with the car? I found the info page on the stations in the paperwork but nothing about how long the trial period is or at what level of service. Does it include streaming?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what you mean by streaming. It operates just like a normal radio, just beamed to you by satellite and with their channels.
What I meant was that Sirius offers a separate package to stream all their channels over the internet in addition to having their satellite radio services. The Streaming service is available as a separate product billed by the month, or it is included as part of their "deluxe" (I don't know the real name for their upper tier satellite subscription) satellite service. It is not included in the lower (cheaper) subscription packages. With most car manufacturers, the free trial is of the top level service, so you get the streaming service (for your home or office) during the trial too if you want to use it. When you start paying, after the trial, you can choose the package level you want to pay for.

Reactions: Dr. Klopek

·
Registered
483 Posts
What I meant was that Sirius offers a separate package to stream all their channels over the internet in addition to having their satellite radio services. The Streaming service is available as a separate product billed by the month, or it is included as part of their "deluxe" (I don't know the real name for their upper tier satellite subscription) satellite service. It is not included in the lower (cheaper) subscription packages. With most car manufacturers, the free trial is of the top level service, so you get the streaming service (for your home or office) during the trial too if you want to use it. When you start paying, after the trial, you can choose the package level you want to pay for.
Ah, my mistake. Yes, that should be included.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Anyone know how long the Sirius/XM trial is that comes with the car? I found the info page on the stations in the paperwork but nothing about how long the trial period is or at what level of service. Does it include streaming?
I had the car for about a week before I went through the process of starting it.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
All my cars have it. When the term expires, cancel it and you'll see how cheap they offer it to you.

Reactions: Dr. Klopek
1 - 8 of 8 Posts