Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, wondering if anyone has any idea on the delivery timetable. As some of you may remember, I had a thread about FCA doing a buyback on my Chrysler 300s. Well, I got an email this last week that my giulia is in ?F? status and that should be completed within a day or two. How long does it usually take to get the car to the eastern USA? I asked the dealer and got a generic answer of how it should be around 2 additional months. Is that correct?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Hey all, wondering if anyone has any idea on the delivery timetable. As some of you may remember, I had a thread about FCA doing a buyback on my Chrysler 300s. Well, I got an email this last week that my giulia is in ?F? status and that should be completed within a day or two. How long does it usually take to get the car to the eastern USA? I asked the dealer and got a generic answer of how it should be around 2 additional months. Is that correct?
It seems that they (FCA) have been holding the MY2018s (that have already been built) for a timed launch. They were held in Italy, and again are still being held in port here in the US. Some of these 18s were ordered in June. After FCA releases the built 18s, it may be a shorter period of time from order to delivery. Here is another thread to watch. Please start your own post there and update it as your order progresses, so that we can all learn from each others experience.
http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/3...ing/19705-2018-ordered-tracking-delivery.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts