Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

How long are you planning to keep your Giulia Quadrifoglio?

• Just up to warranty expiration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Until it becomes too expensive to maintain

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if people here think the QV may turn out to be a semi-collectible or another "use, abuse, replace" vehicle......

·
Registered
641 Posts
Just wondering if people here think the QV may turn out to be a semi-collectible or another "use, abuse, replace" vehicle......
Loved my '08 RS4 and had it for 9.5 years. Traded it in for my Q. I think much depends on how much you drive it and the miles you put on it. I had 48,000 on my RS4 at time of sale.

Anyway, I purchased the 5 year Silver package on my ceramic nano-coating so I guess that's an indication.

·
Registered
261 Posts
My current car, a 1994 Mazda Protégé, which cost me a little over $10000 when I bought it in 1995, is still running, with the original clutch, no less, and over 214K miles.

If I can get an average quality car such as that to last 22 years, then, my reasoning goes, surely my beautiful Qdrfgl, once it finally arrives, can last at least that long. And given my current age (51) I'm expecting the Qdrfgl to be the last car I ever buy.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This info. is comforting to hear...... I think I will keep my QV forever too..... at least that is my intention.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts