Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Unfortunately, I live in Long Island, NY, home of some spiteful, jealous “O” Rings. I always parked my previous cars at the end of the lanes and slightly over the lines. Now that I have my Giulia, I get in extra early and find all these spots now taken. Seems when you have a 2008 Hyundai Elantra, you need one of these spots. Attached is one of those days when I beat them. I can assure you that Pacifica owner was plenty
pissed. Too friggin bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
I had a spot like this one day at work. Came out to find a Dodge Ram over the line and 2 inches away from my passenger side. I guess someone didn’t get his fiber that morning.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Resized_20190703_123747.jpeg

Guess which car is mine, don't think it stands out much. Photo was taken yesterday at work usually the rex isn't there :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Illegally. Can't take a photo (secure national security site) but I play fast and loose with our parking rules to stay away from most cars.

Reactions: kshitishsoman

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
274 Posts
squeezed into the corner to avoid common people's doors...

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
5,740 Posts
This is how mine is parked at work.....I work at a dealership so I hide it among the new cars :) View attachment 89275
Are you at liberty to tell us which dealership? Mine has lights like those. Maybe they all do. Hope that rust on the pavement isn't coming from cars.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Are you at liberty to tell us which dealership? Mine has lights like those. Maybe they all do. Hope that rust on the pavement isn't coming from cars.
No, the rust is dirty ( and probably toxic) water coming up through the pavement..this place is literally built on an old garbage dump...and Im at a Jeep dealer so the info won't really help anyone...:)

121 - 137 of 137 Posts